Sweet & Spicy Butterscotch Cookies
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Majestic butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup cajun trail mix, roughly chopped (you just want to break up the big pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and trail mix.
- Drop two rounded tablespoons for each cookie onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely